Facial rejuvenation can be achieved applying different treatments, like platelets plasma and growth factor, chemical peelings, surgery techniques, radio frequency, botulinum toxin, and others.
In our medical experience, and after applying different kinds of techniques, we do think that best results are achieved combining treatments. They have been proved and studied during years, and we also considered patients related to comfort and satisfaction in a long term.
Proceedings could last between 45 and 60 minutes. Some may require weekly, monthly o semetral applications, depending on moment during a year or the product applied, as well as patient results.
- PDO Tensor threads.
- A Type Botulinum toxin, “Botox”.
- Peelings médicos: superficiales, medios y profundos.
- Medical peelings: superficial, medium and deep.
- Facial mesotherapy with hyaluronic acid, vitamins, trace elements and peptides.
- Facial biostimulation with growth factor, PRP.
- Fat and skin stem cells.
The goals of these treatments are:
- Rejuvenate facial skin.
- Eliminate or minimize facial wrinkles, solar and age spots, solar products, tobacco, stress and aging.
- Eliminate or minimize scars, marks and skin impurities, like marks caused by acne.
- Eliminate or minimize thin lines and wrinkles around eyes and mouth.
- Reduce big leeks on skin.
- Eliminate vascular injuries on the face.
You could do regular life after treatment.
We recommend using solar protection, not only after treatment but as part of daily routine of personal hygiene, hydration and facial makeup.Comentar